Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and managed by Logikk. The term ‘Logikk’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is a registered company of England and Wales, our company number is 08101513. Logikk is located at 8 Warner Yard, London, EC1R 5EY, England. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Logikk’s website. We are a limited company that acts in the capacity of an employment business, employment agency or consultancy depending on its clients’ and candidates’ requirements. This means we are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Accessing our website
You are permitted to access our website on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We are not liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The necessary arrangements required to access this website are your responsibility. You are also responsible for ensuring anyone accessing our website through your internet connection are aware of our terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only access and use our website if you do so for lawful purposes. You must not use our website:
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation that would be considered spam.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site, or any hardware or network or software owned or used by any third-party.
- To knowingly transmit any data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, malware or any other harmful programs or code that are designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely.
- If it breaks or you intend to break any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- For purposes that harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
Logikk is the owner of all intellectual property rights on this site, and in the material published on it. The content and works on this website are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved.
You are permitted to download and print extracts of this website for your personal reference and to draw the attention of others to our service and website. You must not:
- Use any content, material or works on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from us.
- Change, adapt or modify the content, material or works on this site that you have downloaded or printed.
- Use any graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- Share content, material or works from this site without acknowledging the author and identified contributors.
- Use our logos and branded materials without our express permission.
The information or materials provided on this site are without guarantee, condition or warranty of accuracy. The use of any information or materials found on this site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, do not take any liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the materials seen on this website by any visitors, or by anyone who is informed by this content.
We update this site regularly and may change content, wording, titles, alt-text, meta-information at any time. We may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. If the material becomes out of date, we are under no obligation to update such material.
Privacy & Cookies
You are permitted to link to our website, provided that this is done in a way that is fair and legal. It must not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in a way to suggest an association, approval or endorsement from us where none exists.
Where this website links to another website and resources provided by a third party, these are provided for information purposes only.
From time to time we may make changes to these terms and conditions by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are bound by your use of this website.
If you have any concerns about any material you see on this website or have any questions about these terms please do not hesitate to get in contact with us to raise your concern. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.