Logikk is partnered with a prestigious FTSE100 client based in South London, currently recruiting for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a really exciting time to join the business as they grow their internal capability, and develop their product offering across the Group.
In this role, which pays up to £90,000 with an excellent benefits package, you will effectively be the link between Development and Infrastructure so it’s key that you’ve undertaken a similar role prior or can show that you have the skills to fulfil this position.
This is very much a hands-on role, so additionally you will be a strong coder with solid DevOps experience, able to provide the business with a DevOps capability model, enabling quick CI/CD in a highly iterative environment.
- Deep knowledge of the application, code, how it runs, is configured, and in-turn scales.
- Has previously held positions with a typical split of; 50% dealing with the daily upkeep of existing software applications, with the other 50% working various programs from implementing new business functionality, to assisting brands across the Group.
- Expertise within at least one core infrastructure software component, either Middleware (WebSphere / Tomcat / Apache), Database (Oracle) or application software (Java).
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, with the ability to come up with practical solutions within a production environment, (time critical).
- Has Automation Implementation experience and solid knowledge of DevOps.
This position would suit someone from an Application System Engineering role or Software Performance Engineering role, proactive and people facing too, given the cultural changes involved in the wider transformation(s), and the complexities of the work.
These positions are live and immediate starts, please get in touch with me on 07375 497 383 if you would like to find out more.
Site Reliability Engineer / Software Performance Engineer / Application System Engineer / Java / WebSphere / TomCat / Apache / infrastructure / development / TDD / Test Driven Development / DevOps / Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment