Logikk is working in partnership with an online comparison business looking to hire a Senior SQL Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. This organisation is at the start of their data journey, so this is a fantastic time to be getting involved, as they move to a new data environment and become a more insight led business.
We’re looking for a SQL guru with a passion for BI (and data), someone that is more of a hybrid Snr SQL Dev/DBA with roughly a 70/30 split, working to help develop and enhance the new data warehouse to make sure it’s performing and fit for purpose, but also able to manage what’s already there and ‘keep the lights on’, whilst the business looks to introduce bleeding edge data and analytics solutions, alongside BAU.
- Excellent hands-on experience of Microsoft Enterprise Level Data Solutions
- Extensive Microsoft SQL query design and optimisation
- Extensive MS Stack SSIS experience
- Knowledge of core ETL Principles (modularity, restartability, table driven business rules)
- In-depth understanding of Information delivery – (creation of abstraction layers, SQL query paths and optimisation, report calculations and end-user reporting architecture)
- Deep understanding of database design and modelling from a DWH and reporting perspective
- Strong understanding of Data Modelling and passion to get involved in data mining, analytics, predictive modelling and machine learning (ideal not essential).
- Data Visualisation experience a bonus (Tableau would be great)
- A people person, able to communicate effectively with those around them, at all levels
- Flexibility! A team player, able to work for the greater good of the business and its objectives
This is an awesome business to work for, with an award winning environment and culture. Additionally, there’s lots of opportunity to develop + grow as they scale.
The role comes with great benefits, a flexible salary of around £50k-£60kp.a. + Benefits + Bonus.
Please get in touch with me for a further discussion if this is of interest on 07725 988 809 or via [email protected].