Logikk is working in partnership with an online comparison business looking for a senior SQL BI Dev to join the team on a contract basis ASAP! This is to support with the on-going migration of their legacy Datawarehouse over to a brand new custom data environment.
Given the nature of the project, you will ideally be very experienced when it comes to large-scale data migrations, you’ll also have a very good understanding of defining business requirements/working with loose concepts/requirements, given the early stages of this organisation’s transformation journey.
There’s not too much in the way of documentation so we’re also looking for someone more than happy to re-engineer the existing system/query schemas effectively-understanding that designs aren’t perfect.
- Extensive experience with T-Sql for querying
- Extensive experience working autonomously on large-scale data migration projects
- Working with the business to gather requirements / working with loose concepts & requirements
- Experience with large-scale lift and shift migrations with little in the way of documentation/processes
- Re-engineering existing Datawarehouse and legacy ETL scripts so that data is fit for purpose and the new data hub
This is an awesome, fast paced business really going places. They’ve got a great working environment and vibe. You will be impressed!
Additionally this initial 3 month piece of work is highly likely to extend.
Please get in touch with me for a further chat on 07725 988 809 or email me on [email protected]