United States – Remote first
The client: This is a company that is transforming the way Artificial Intelligence is used to solve the problems of today and developing state-of-the-art technologies that change how machines perceive, communicate, and interact with the world.
What they need: They are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with 3D Computer Vision experience to develop a SOTA scalable vision-based tracking system.
In this position you will:
- Design & develop a 3D multi-object tracking solution.
- Work with Research Engineers to bring SOTA CV solutions into the real-world
- Optimize real-time systems
- 5+ years of production-focused engineering experience
- Top-notch skills in C++ & Python
- Experience with large-scale multi-camera calibration
- Working experience with Open CV
- Kubernetes & Docker knowledge is also a must
Benefits: 99% Premium paid health insurance, Eye & Dental insurance, flexible working and fully remote working for North American time zones & great compensation. 🏡 👁 🏥
Know someone who may be interested?