Do you want to work for a company who are built on award-winning innovation and have established themselves as a true market leader?
This organisation is currently in the process of building out a new specialist team and are looking for a Senior Data Scientist capable of shaping an entirely new product offering. You will utilise your expertise within Computer Vision & Deep Learning in order to deliver exceptional value to the new product and services provided to their customers.
The role of Senior Data Scientist will allow you to work on intensive research into the world of Computer Vision and will allow you to work hand-in-hand with specialists within the NLP world. You will be working on classification, detection & tracking however you will also work on AR projects that are capable of taking customer experience to an unprecedented level. As a bonus, you will also be given the ability to publish your work at top tier conferences.
You will get to learn new tech and develop your skills however in order to be successful within this role you will need the following –
- PhD (preferably) in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Mathematics or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of ML/DL libraries e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch etc.
- Excellent hands-on experience within a Python environment.
- Strong understanding of both 2D and 3D vision techniques.
- Experience with RNNs, CNNs & preferably GANs
- Ability to productionise research – this is imperative
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so, contact me at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]