As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be tasked with taking a greenfield to the next level by using the latest tech to deploy new intricate systems. With great power comes great responsibility, so you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a project that will directly enhance the experience of millions of users. All this whilst researching and deploying a range of bleeding-edge vision algorithms which will transform an entire industry.
A successful Senior Data Scientist will need to be able to communicate & collaborate with all members of the business will be key as this company is built on a family-like environment where new ideas and approaches are championed and implemented. You will be given all the tools to take your career to the next level and also some great perks too.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will still get to learn new tech and develop skills you could only have dreamt of however in order to be successful in this role you will need the following.
• MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar
• Knowledge of object detection and classification
• Knowledge of ML/DL libraries e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
• Ideally knowledge of Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV, Scikit-image etc.
• knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN & GAN
• Programming languages – Python – knowledge of Java is a bonus
• Experience with network architectures
On top of all this if you have aspirations of publishing work at conferences such as NeurlIPS, CVPR, ICCV etc. then this is the company for you as they will give you the tools, projects & support needed to make a name for yourself in the wider community.
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with?
If so contact me at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]