Do you want to use the skills & knowledge you have built to actively make a difference in people’s lives?
This company is truly at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence within their industry and are the first to design a life-changing product which is driven solely by AI. They are a technology company who pairs the latest science and engineering with a knowledge acquired from over a decade’s worth of research in order to develop novel Machine Learning methods.
This is a hands-on role so we are on the hunt for a Head of Machine Learning who is passionate about intensive algorithmic research and also has the ability to develop and deploy brand new Machine Learning models for which you will instantly see making a difference within people’s lives.
As the Head of Machine Learning, you will utilise your strong research background and creativity to push the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence and what their models are capable of achieving. You will be working as part of a world-class team of engineers & researchers who will integrate your unique developments into their automated technology platform.
Over time as the Head of Machine Learning, you will be required to grow the team out further along with giving presentations and talks at major conferences to demonstrate the work your team are achieving and how you are using Artificial Intelligence in a meaningful way.
- Conceive and implement novel Machine Learning models in order to continuously improve the performance and scalability of the AI-driven system.
- Work in tandem with the engineering team to deploy the prototypes you have created within the automated platform.
- Identify areas of improvement within the current models in order to achieve the greatest results.
- Keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to new developments in AI/Machine Learning by attending conferences and reading publications to better assess whether these could improve the current technology platform.
- Maintain and seek collaborations on AI/Machine Learning within both the academic and industrial world.
- PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related discipline.
- A proven track record of delivering world-class research in AI & Machine Learning.
- Hands-on experience with numerous Machine learning frameworks such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras & PyTorch.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN would be a bonus.
- These guys use the best tool for the job so you will need to have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience across a range of Machine Learning methods, whether that be Naive Bayes, Linear Regression, through to state-of-the-art deep learning architectures.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to communicate effectively with team members as well as external some of whom may not be technically minded.
- Interest in attending and delivering presentations at conferences as well as putting your stamp on the work achieved with patents & publications.
In summary as Head of Machine Learning, you need to have that burning passion to improve people’s lives and actively change society as a whole.
Do this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so, contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]