Not all heroes wear capes!!!
I am currently working with an organisation who are on a mission to use AI & Deep Learning for the common good.
These guys already have a number of successful products that are making an impact on the lives of those using them and now have a greenfield project that is set to be unveiled before the turn of the year.
As a Computer Vision / Deep Learning Engineer you will be tasked with taking this project to the next level by using the latest tech to deploy new intricate systems. With great power comes great responsibility, so you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a project that has the potential to change millions of lives. All this whilst researching and deploying a range of bleeding edge algorithms in order to transform an entire industry.
Being able to communicate & collaborate with all members of the business will be key as this company is built on a family-like environment where new ideas and approaches are championed and implemented. You will be given all the tools to take your career to the next level and also some great perks too –
• Unlimited Holiday (Yes Unlimited!)
• Lunch is on them.
• You will be able to attend all the cool conferences at home & abroad
• Weekly drinks but also an annual paid company holiday.
You will get to learn new tech and develop skills you could only have dreamt of however in order to be successful in this role you will need the following –
• MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or similar
• Knowledge of object detection and classification
• Knowledge of ML/DL libraries e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch
• Ideally knowledge of Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV, Scikit-image etc.
• knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN & GAN
• Programming languages – Python – knowledge of Java is a bonus
• Experience with network architectures
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so contact me on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]