If you’re an intelligent, driven and sociable person, we have an interesting offer for you…
Have you ever dreamed of finding unicorns? How about the chance to help shape the future of humanity?
Yes, this is a real job advert. We genuinely wish we could have called this role Unicorn Hunter.
“What do you mean when you say Unicorn Hunter?”
Well first it’s probably best we introduce ourselves properly.
We are a leading talent solutions company.
“Isn’t that just recruitment?”
Yes, it is – but don’t switch off here – we are more than that, we are innovating, we are changing our industry, we are raising the bar and we are building a fantastic reputation along the way.
“So what do you actually do?”
We build teams around data.
“Data sounds boring…”
How about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Computer Vision? Well, these buzzwords don’t exist without data. Almost everything these days is built around data, from this website being shaped by how you use it to how autonomous vehicles learn to navigate their environments.
We help companies unlock the potential of their data and right now we are in the midst of the very beginnings of the fourth industrial revolution, which means data has become the heart of everything.
We partner with many well-known FTSE & NASDAQ listed companies as well as some incredible start-ups you sometimes hear about in the news. These companies are made up of people shaping the world we will know tomorrow. We help them find and attract those people.
“Ok, I get it, so what’s a Unicorn Hunter?”
Firstly, we don’t mean horned majestic white horses with rainbows shooting out of them – sorry to let you down. A unicorn in our world is used to describe the best of the best, the crème de la crème of talent – the people that companies fight over.
Here’s where you come in.
We need someone to help us find and build relationships with these people. You will be tasked with building a community around a specific job type, such as Data Scientists or Research Engineers. Working to keep these people engaged, creating content, designing and building events and getting these people interested in what we do and how we do it.
“And what does the perfect candidate look like?”
The main thing we are looking for is aptitude, the right mindset and a proactive attitude. If you come to us hungry to learn and hungry to earn, there are endless possibilities for you with us.
- Ideally, we are looking for a recent graduate or someone with a year of industry experience in anything sales, marketing or technology related.
- They will be personable, confident and have something interesting to say. We build relationships and need people who are comfortable doing that over the phone and in person.
- They will be technically minded and emotionally intelligent. To succeed in this job they’ll need to grasp concepts quickly and be comfortable speaking to exceptionally bright humans.
- They must be passionate about delivering an exceptional service. Attention to detail and a belief in a high-quality experience is the key to our reputation and success.
- They must be great with computers and social media savvy. We use a lot of software tools and need someone who will pick these up quickly. If they have experience using creative software this is a bonus.
- Fluent English is a must, but they’ll get extra marks if also fluent in French, as we are currently expanding into Canada (Montreal in particular).
“That sounds like me, so why should I work for you?”
Logikk is a company that strives to provide a wonderful work culture and is a company built for the 21st Century. We are a close-knit team that are passionate about what we do. Working here, we hope, becomes a place you want to be.
We are definitely not a corporate environment and operate more like a start-up working out of a cool shared office space – so suits aren’t our thing. You also need to love dogs. Currently, we have 5 between us, although they are never in the office at the same time.
We believe in a work-life balance and therefore have a flexible working outlook. This is because (due to the nature of our business) you will be expected to work outside of normal business hours from time-to-time. This means you can find time for the gym at lunch if you wish. Oh and we always finish at 4pm on Fridays.
Your starting base salary for this entry-level role is c.£20,000 and you will also be earning uncapped commission on every successful placement you help to make from your community (c.£32,000 OTE in your first year). Should you prove to be successful in this role you can expect to see healthy basic pay increases within your first year.
Alongside this, we offer plenty of company incentives. A summer and winter party, quarterly targeted days away and plenty of social/team building events.
You’ll get training and development to become the best at what you do, and be placed on a career plan that will allow you to shape your own path within this growing company. This truly is an exciting time to be joining Logikk – so what are you waiting for?
Apply now by sending us your CV.