Do you want to work for a company who have already written their name into History within the autonomous world?
I am currently working with an organisation on the cusp of what Sci-Fi films have been teasing us with for decades. They are currently building out their engineering team after recently appointing a Head of Autonomous Systems and are looking for the very best talent capable of taking them to new heights.
To be an Autonomous Systems Engineer you will be required to develop and prototype the advanced systems & technology behind autonomous travel, you will also be testing and demonstrating smaller versions of the vehicle itself. Part of this role will include exploring the market and keeping your finger on the pulse when it comes to emerging technologies, this includes attending conferences and participating in industry events.
This is not a “research-heavy” type position. To be a successful Autonomous Systems Engineer It is more about the development and delivery of new POCs/Products – so someone who has worked in a commercially focused environment is a must. Someone who can collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders on the ongoing vision/strategy for the enhancement of their products.
Being able to communicate & collaborate with key stakeholders will be essential as this business is built on a family-like environment, which results in high employee retention.
• Flat hierarchy, all C-level execs are approachable and engage with all employees.
• Lunch is on them.
• Engineering focussed, they build toys and enjoy doing so.
• Beach volleyball, corporate BBQ’s and much, much more.
You will get to learn new tech and develop skills you could only have dreamt of however to be successful in this role you will need the following –
• MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering or similar
• Experience with/ completion of Autonomy based projects, e.g., ADAS
• Knowledge of ML/DL libraries, e.g. Tensorflow, NumPy, SciPy
• Ideally knowledge of Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV, Simple CV & Scikit-image
• Advanced knowledge of Sensor technologies such as Lidar, Camera & IR
• Programming languages – C, C++ & Python
• 3D mapping packages – BONUS
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so contact me on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]