We are currently partnered with a London based, growth-stage FinTech company, who have built a disruptive SaaS platform. They hold a loyal global client base of a mixture of both small and large financial institutions and offer an affordable, easy to deploy and scalable product.
The team (currently c.50 in the UK) work in a close and collaborative fashion across product, technology and client services. They operate a flat, non-hierarchical structure and foster an open and honest culture. This is a great place to learn and hone your skills whilst working in a “proper” agile environment with a super friendly team and some really cool tech.
So, what makes you suitable? … Ideally, you will:
- Enjoy solving complex problems – think data segregation and anonymization, security and data challenges around public API’s, auto-scaling, data access layers.
- Be a solid software engineer – not reliant on tools and frameworks. Someone who can write high-quality, easy to maintain, testable, production ready code.
- Take performance, scalability, testability and security into account at all times – whilst reducing code complexity and without over engineering solutions
- Be used to working within a microservices environment.
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative team and not want to hide away in a dark room.
- Advocate good principles – namely Agile/SCRUM, TDD, REST, SPA
- Be proactive and take ownership of your product area
- Document your work in a clear and concise way
Does this sound like a company you’d like to work at? If so, I’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch ASAP for a confidential chat [email protected]