Salary is £80,000 – £150,000, however, this is up to £200,000 for absolute superstars… we are talking about multiple 1st author publications at NIPS, TPAMI, CVPR, ICML et al. and/or multiple SOTA results across relevant data sets.
We are looking for several world-class Senior R&D Scientist’s to apply deep learning on a range of bleeding-edge projects that will make AI accessible to the world.
This global company’s platform has been labelled the most accurate on the planet which has secured them a spot on the big table as a market leader in not only the design but the development of next-gen AI and Computer Vision technology.
Working within this environment would allow you to join forces with a team that has 20+ years’ experience and is recognised as world leading talent when it comes to deep learning & computer vision research
The research team is central to making this organisation the best AI company on the planet and work on the core underpinning AI, they continuously aim to push the bar and work with bleeding edge technology & techniques to achieve the impossible. This team look beyond the latest techniques in Deep Learning to what is next.
They plan to change the world and do this by working on numerous projects centred around real-life problems that are all become industry leading.
You will be collaborating with diverse teams not only within the organisation but also within the academic world. This includes a team of incredible algorithmic researchers, software engineers, and architects.
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or a related field.
- 7+ years of research and development experience within computer vision, deep learning or statistical modelling.
- Published research papers in relevant conferences (e.g., NIPS, CVPR, ICCV, ICRA…).
- Exceptional knowledge and development experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow & PyTorch.
- Experience with implementation of deep learning algorithms on real-world vision projects. (e.g. recognition, authentication, detection).
- Excellent software programming skills in Python, Java or C/C++.
- A vested interest intensive research that has real-world impacts.
- Strong communication skills, you need to be organised and self-motivated.
For more information contact me on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]