For a family owned business in Hamburg, I’m looking for a (Senior) Data Warehouse Developer to help tackle the green field.
Founded over 100 years ago, my client is uniting more than 500 globally recognized brands under one roof, reaching 20+ million people on a daily basis.
They are now facing a new challenge: Specialised in the development of websites and digital analytics for SMEs worldwide, a data platform is needed that supports on and off premise (cloud) services and can process the constantly growing amount of collected data across various sources and systems.
As this platform does not exist yet, we are looking for a technically skilled Data Warehouse Developer with an eye for the big picture and the confidence to make decisions. Part of the role is to recognize the challenges but also opportunities that come with designing and implementing a BI infrastructure from scratch. Evaluating, choosing and implementing the right tools and applications (for e.g. ETL, data modelling and visualization) is vital as the goal is to create a cloud-based solution to which multiple teams around the world, each with their own infrastructure, will have access.
• Degree in computer science, software/ systems engineering or a similar field
• 3-5 years of experience in developing scalable data processing systems and/or data warehouses
• Expertise in building BI infrastructures from scratch, including reporting and data visualization with e.g. Tableau, Qlikview or similar frameworks.
• SQL is a must, Python would be a plus for automation based on Machine Learning
• Hands on experience with cloud solutions, preferably AWS or Google and corresponding data warehouses (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken); German would be helpful but is not mandatory
Are you interested?
Then submit your CV here or send it directly via email to [email protected]