Our client believes that its technology has the ability to drastically transform the investment process of millions of potential investors.
They aim to close the gap between availability and usability of this information by utilising Artificial Intelligence, and as their Senior Data Scientist, you will be tasked with making this project come to life.
They have produced a one-of-a-kind investment environment, which has been in deep production for several years and at the centre of this platform is a powerful search app that enables investors to find the very best answers to any investment query they may have. They pride themselves in delivering smart and precise investment insights by harnessing the power of AI.
Where do you fit into this?
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be in charge of expanding the conversational module that drives their intelligent search software. This offers the right person the opportunity to work on a unique platform as this optimises the phrase greenfield project.
Your main task as their Senior Data Scientist will be to tackle the complexities of parsing user’s queries in order to tap into the platforms true capabilities, all this has an end goal of answering any question asked. In addition, you will work on their language generation in order for the platform to translate its investment insights into user-friendly content.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop the platform’s capability to understand and answer any user’s investment questions without your typical financial jargon.
- Understand and examine semantic relationships, to allow for a more iterative conversational search.
- Working on semantic extraction of data.
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science or similar preferably with a specialisation in NLP.
- A minimum of 4+ years’ industry experience within NLP.
- Impeccable programming skills.
- A passion for tackling a new challenge and helping end-users tap into the power of the next-gen conversational interface.
- You need to be happy with getting your hands dirty to solve hard and important problems.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to deliver findings to stakeholders.
Do this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so, contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]