Working for a global leader and technology trendsetter within the data analytics space as a Senior Backend Engineer you will be helping customers understand and reach their potential whilst driving real-world business outcomes.
This thriving business has over 200 people on the team split across multiple global locations are looking for a creative, curious, and ambitious Senior Backend Engineer to support our data team.
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will get to be a combination of software and DevOps engineer, remain a hands-on code, but you will also take ownership of various applications and help innovate, build, and support their big data systems alongside Data Scientists & Data Engineers
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Backend Developer.
- An excellent knowledge of Java (bonus points for experience in Scala or Python).
- Strong knowledge of the Spring Framework.
- Experience designing and deploying secure, highly scalable systems.
- Expertise with relational and non-relational databases.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures.
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS or GCP).
- Experience with CI/CD, source control systems, and container tech, such as Docker & Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and how these algorithms are implemented in production environments.
If you are looking for a technically challenging Engineering position where out of the box thinking is championed then look no further, contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]