Recruitment Consultant – Data Science, Research Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
At Logikk, we work in one of the most exciting and revolutionary sectors of the 21st Century – encompassing Data, Analytics and A.I.
In short, we help companies unlock the potential of their data by building them the teams they require.
We pride ourselves on being different, quality-focused and adding real value … we do this through:
- Industry Innovation (including meetups and hackathons)
- Providing an exceptional service
- Being community and relationship focussed
- Knowing what we are talking about
To those that know us, our innovative approach is recognised as an exceptional recruitment service and has seen us become vital partners to some well-known FTSE companies as well as plenty of incredible start-ups you sometimes hear about in the news.
Due to our growing reputation, we are now looking to scale Logikk’s capabilities by expanding our team of consultants here in London as well as launching our company presence in Montreal, Canada (a world-leading hub for AI).
This means we have a number of fantastic openings and are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants in the Data Science and Research/Research Engineering markets.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for someone to be specifically focused on supplying the market with Data Scientists or Machine Learning Researchers/Research Engineers. You will sit in a team where every key position has a specialised focus.
You will need to:
- Have at least 2 years demonstrable track record of building relationships and successfully delivering a Recruitment Consultant (ideally in a STEM market).
- Know how to build deep networks and relationships with hyper-talented individuals.
- Provide exceptional customer service and account management of the recruitment process from resource to delivery for both clients & candidates
- Help us grow as an organisation – this means actively generating new clients and developing them into long-standing relationships
- Think outside the box on how to uncover, approach and engage amazing Data Scientists or Researchers/Research Engineers
- Attend regular events – including meetups (our own and also industry related) and conferences (that we sponsor and exhibit at).
- Be knowledgeable about Data Science and/or Machine Learning tools, techniques and methodologies that make up an awesome skill set… Or at least have a passion for the space and want to learn everything there is to know about it
- Collaborate and share learnings with the team regularly
- Be self-motivated and proactive in your development & work
- Be confident influencing, ideally at very senior / C-Level
- Be organised and able to think strategically, staying focused on your own objectives
What are we looking for?
Passion, commitment and a proactive attitude – Someone delivery focussed, with a drive to succeed both professionally and personally. Someone bright, who has a high level of emotional intelligence and comes with a willingness to learn, no matter how experienced you are. People who are driven, naturally curious and inquisitive, able to use your initiative and work with autonomy. Everyone has a voice at Logikk, so we want you to come with an open mind and fresh ideas.
We are looking for people who want to make an impact, not only internally but within the wider industry. We like sharing and helping each other, we’re open and honest but most importantly… Human. So we’re not really looking for egos or people who want to sell their Gran.
We will invest in you and support your L&D to help you become the best you can be. You’ll be engaging and building credibility and trust with some of the brightest minds on the planet, and communicating and influencing with relationships up to C-Level so (if you don’t already) someone who wants to learn the ins-and-outs of the complex data industry.
Logikk is well established but still in the early stages of our journey. We have an exciting vision and plans for further global expansion, so come on board with the mindset of helping us grow and becoming a future business leader yourself.
Why you should join us?
Logikk strives to provide a wonderful work culture and is a company built for the 21st Century. We are a close-knit team that are passionate about what we do. Working here, we hope, becomes a place you want to be.
We are definitely not a corporate environment and operate more like a start-up – so suits aren’t our thing. You also need to love dogs – currently, we have 5 between us, although they are never all in the office at the same time.
We believe in a work-life balance and therefore have a flexible working outlook. This is because (due to the nature of our business) you will be expected to work outside of normal business hours from time-to-time. This means you can find time for the gym at lunch if you wish. Oh, and we always finish at 4pm on Fridays.
Alongside this, we offer plenty of company incentives. A summer and winter party, quarterly trips away and plenty of social/team building events.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary (up to 30K)
- Uncapped commission scheme where you earn on every placement
- 23 days holiday (rising over time) + bank holidays
- Closed between Christmas & New Year
- Your birthday off
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Contributory Pension
- 250k Life Assurance
- Summer & Winter party
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives
- Apple ecosystem with all the latest tools and tech to help you deliver
- Get as many canine cuddles as you can handle in our dog-friendly office
Our attractive uncapped commission plan means you will earn on every successful placement you make, whatever role you are in.
£0 – £10,000 10%
£10,001 – £30,000 20%
If you’ve got to the end of this post and are feeling excited about the prospect of joining our growing family, we’d love to hear from you!!