Have you ever dreamt of working within the futuristic world of unmanned travel?
I am currently working with an organisation who are looking to redefine the way people travel and in doing so changing the way future generations will get from A to B.
This organisation is currently going through a huge growth spurt and are looking for forward thinking engineers to help them tackle complex problems in the here and now that will change society forever.
As a Real-Time Embedded Software Engineer, you will need to be an experienced software engineer who has not only developed distributed embedded solutions but most importantly within a done so within a Real-Time environment. As part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, you will develop the embedded software for the onboard systems within their state of the art autonomous vehicle. You will also be working on the safety-critical functions, and in tandem with the hardware engineers
Being able to communicate & collaborate with key stakeholders will be key as this business is built on a family-like environment, which results in high employee retention.
• Flat hierarchy, all C-level execs are approachable and engage with all employees.
• Lunch is on them.
• Engineering focussed, they build toys and enjoy doing so.
• Beach volleyball, corporate BBQ’s and much, much more.
You will get to learn new tech and develop skills you could only have dreamt of however in order to be successful in this role you will need the following:
• MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related
• 3+ years’ experience developing real-time embedded software
• Impeccable programming experience in C / Embedded C++
• Proven track record of completing complex software projects
• Experience with RTOS, continuous integration & test coverage
• Knowledge of distributed system development
• Experience working within a Linux environment
• Knowledge of software configuration tools such as Ansible, Docker etc.
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so contact me on +44 (0) 20 3005 4968 or [email protected]