We are looking for multiple Machine Learning Researchers to create Vision focused machine learning / deep learning algorithms to be deployed on a range of bleeding-edge projects that will make a difference across industry.
This global company’s platform has been labelled the most accurate on the planet which has secured them a spot on the big table as a market leader in not only the design but the development of next-gen AI and Computer Vision technology.
Working as a Machine Learning Researcher within this environment would allow you to join forces with a team that has 20+ years’ experience and is recognised as a truly world-leading team when it comes to deep learning & computer vision research
The research team is central to making this organisation the best AI company on the planet and work on the core underpinning AI, they continuously aim to push the bar and work with bleeding edge technology & techniques to achieve the impossible. This team look beyond the latest techniques in Deep Learning to what is next.
They plan to change the world and do this by having their Machine Learning Researchers working on numerous projects centred around real-life problems, projects that can actively make a difference within peoples lives. This will allow the company to become an industry leading.
You will be collaborating with diverse teams not only within the organisation but also within the academic world. This includes a team of incredible algorithmic researchers, software engineers, and architects. Machine Learning Researchers are encouraged to publish work, release patents, and attend all industry events such as NeurlPS, CVPR and many more.
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or a related field.
- 7+ years of research and development experience within computer vision, deep learning or statistical modelling.
- Published research papers in relevant conferences (e.g., NeurlPS, CVPR, ICCV, ICRA…).
- Exceptional knowledge and development experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow & PyTorch.
- Experience with implementation of deep learning algorithms on real-world vision projects. (e.g. recognition, authentication, detection).
- Excellent software programming skills in Python, Java or C/C++.
- A vested interest in intensive research that has real-world impacts.
- Strong communication skills, you need to be organised and self-motivated.
For more information contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]