Lead Deep Learning Research Engineer – Documents AI
London, Remote, United Kingdom
Up to £120,000 DOE
London (Remote or hybrid depending on your preference and base location)
Up to £120,000+ depending on experience
This organisation is on a mission to use AI & Deep Learning for the common good.
The team already has several successful products that are making an impact on the lives of those using them and now have a defined product roadmap that will allow their customers to utilise the full power of bleeding-edge Vision technology.
As Lead Deep Learning Research Engineer – within the Documents AI team, your role will focus on automating the understanding of paper documents at scale and you will be tasked with the creation of a new document processing feature for the existing platform by using the latest breakthroughs in Deep Learning/Computer Vision.
You will get to learn new tech and further develop your skills however in order to be successful in this role you will need the following:
- MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or similar.
- Experience developing and building a document processing platform & experience with the latest generation of document processing techniques such as LayoutLMv3 or Visual Question Answering using joint language and vision models.
- Ability to understand complex research and the underlying math
- Experience with automated image segmentation and annotation
- Ideally knowledge of Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV, Scikit-image, etc…
- Knowledge of Deep Learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN & Mask-Rcnn.
- Programming languages – Python
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a web-based platform or SaaS product
Some of the fantastic benefits:
🏝️ Unlimited vacation
📈 Stock options.
🌎 Work from anywhere.
✈️ 7-day company retreats in stunning locations.
New Apple hardware.
💂 London office with standing desks and 4K monitors.
If you’re looking for a new, exciting challenge and are interested in using your knowledge and creativity to make a meaningful impact, reach out to me at [email protected].
Know someone who may be interested?