We are working in partnership with a well-known FTSE 100 company that has a great heritage and a progressive vision for the future.
We are helping them to build their Advanced Analytics team, and as part of this, they require a new Data Engineering team. The Data Engineering team will be the pivotal key to the successful deployment of Data Science products and POCs which are core to this organisation’s strategic success.
Over the past four years, this company has embarked on a massive organisational transformation alongside a new strategic direction. This has included the implementation of a Tech Stack that rivals some of the best high-tech companies in the world.
In this role, you will contribute to the ingestion process and ETL that productionise Data Science products and algorithms.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 to 3 years commercial experience.
The successful candidates will have:
● Knowledge of key data structures, algorithms and software design patterns.
● Good knowledge of JVM languages (Ideally Java8 and/or Scala).
● Some understanding of prototyping/scripting languages (Python and/or R).
● Knowledge of software development life cycles.
● Knowledge in automated tests.
● Knowledge with build and continuous integration tools.
Unfortunately, our client cant offer any sponsorship opportunities
Want to find out more about the wider team we are building for this company?
Follow this link to my recent article:
For more information on this role, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07415761543.