We are partnered with a global creative agency who is looking for a Head of Data on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a multi-award-winning agency with an awesome, inclusive and collaborative culture.
The Data team is not just another department within the agency, it’s an overall capability. You’ll be surrounded by the best in the industry; whilst owning the vision, strategy and approach to data across all client accounts. The Data Capability helps guide decision making by consulting, uncovering insights and establishing measurement frameworks, ensuring that they can capture and provide the right data at the right time to enable their clients to make better decisions, faster.
Ideally, you will have moved through the ranks, from providing hands-on Analytics & Insight, through to strategic Leadership/Management positions, providing fully multi-channel Data & Analytics solutions in B2C environments (this could have been both client and/or agency side).
You will be part of the Product Leadership Team, reporting into the UK MD and working closely with the Global Chief Data Officer.
In this role you will:
- Help to establish a data mindset across the entire agency and streamline how the data and strategy teams work together.
- Advance the data capability model, take it to the next level and develop a more robust and integrated service offering.
- Grow the data strategy and analytics practice; evolving from reporting to actionable insights and recommendations for change (also advanced analytics and data science).
- Lead the day-to-day strategy and data team and direct the approach to solving high-profile client’s data-driven marketing, platform, business, and products and service challenges.
- Provide exceptional leadership, guidance and mentorship across the Data team, by identifying the team structure, establishing the ways of working and take responsibility for management of the capability’s talent and operations.
- Identify opportunities to apply advanced analytics and data strategy, contribute to pitches, sell and scope projects and long-term retainer engagements
- Work closely with Delivery, Strategy and Technology teams to develop new capabilities, including data-driven marketing and business intelligence, artificial intelligence, machine learning and complex algorithm development.
- Above all else, you will have demonstrable analytical expertise that helps enable the delivery of highly creative work that’s informed by deep quantitative insights.
You will partner closely with:
- Strategy and Creative leads to ensure their creative ideas make most effective use of a data
- Clients to ensure full channel tracking and reporting is informing future campaigns and reused for future targeting
- Brand Strategist and Experience Designers to develop data-driven consumer journeys for campaigns
- Media agency partners on key accounts to ensure that ideas are deployed through the proper mix of paid/owned/earned channels
This position requires the following skills/experience:
- Able to bridge the gap between data, technology and business and communicating complex solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with strategists, creatives, and technologists, and ability to seamlessly integrate and draw from diverse skillsets within the data team
- Inspire and educate and up-skill other departments on all areas of data
- Strong attention to detail and a problem-solving nature
- You will also have a broad understanding and/or experience in the following areas:
- Advanced Analytics & Modelling
- Defining model frameworks
- Developing actionable insights and presenting results
- CRM Analytics
- Customer behaviour / Customer Profiling / Customer Personas
- Data engine/platform/environment development (Leading marketing technical architecture, Defining data requirements, Activating data-layer, Developing solution briefs and bringing them to life etc.)
- Creativity in framing multivariate modelling
- Online Campaign Analytics
- Website analytics (including tagging and tracking)
- A/B and MVT design testing
- Engagement Analysis/Scoring
- Market Research
- Data technologies i.e. SQL, Excel, SPSS, Python, Google / Adobe suites etc.
For more information on this opportunity please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
Insight / Analytics / Vision / Data Strategy / B2C / Customer / Advanced Analytics / SQL / Excel / Customer Data / Customer Insight / Consumer Data / Consumer Insight / Business to Consumer / Customer Behaviour / Customer Profiling / Segmentation