We are on the hunt for several Deep Learning Researchers who are capable of taking the lead on researching and delivering new wide-ranging methods in the area of current machine learning that can be applied to real-world challenges.
For the right Machine Learning Researcher, there is substantial scope for not only leadership but also the growth of a research team under your direction.
This is a position were Deep Learning Researchers who are excited about seeing their hard work actually come to fruition and be applied to make a notable difference in the real world. You will also thrive if you have a passion for solving complex challenges across an industry, whether that be healthcare, retail, banking, security etc…
As a Deep Learning Researcher, you will have the chance to pair the best academic research with truly world-class engineering, Researchers will also be given the opportunity to publish papers at leading conferences and give talks on AI and this ever-changing industry.
- PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, machine learning, computer vision or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of noteworthy post-doctoral experience.
- Have a proven track record of leading research projects with a very clear application for developing new solutions in modern machine learning.
- An apparent ability to develop and lead major research projects.
- Excellent communication skills, especially surrounding technical concepts and ideas.
- Mastery of Machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Caffe, Tensorflow, Scikit – Learn.
- Excellent programming skills in Python or C++
- Ability to deliver research results to a non-technical audience.
- A proven track record of solving large scale machine learning problems.
Bonus points for publications at major tier 1 conferences such as NeurlPS, CVPR, TPAMI, ICCV, and so on.
Do this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with? If so, contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected] .