As a Deep Learning Research Engineer, you will be part of a world-class team of scientists and engineers who create useable Artificial Intelligence for the real world. With numerous partnerships with global organisations, this team are recognised as leaders within Vision, more specifically within the fields of facial recognition & object detection.
Deep Learning Research engineers will be a part of a diverse, multinational team that are continuously pushing the boundaries of what technology can achieve whilst working on complex and challenging assignments. As part of this team, you will receive world-class training and will gain in-depth experience with cutting edge systems in this highly ambitious environment.
To be a Deep Learning Research Engineer you must be a highly motivated forward-thinking individual who will be responsible for both the design and evaluation of Machine Learning algorithms on huge vision centric data sets. This team have a meticulous, and scientific approach to problems and also have an incredible passion for the latest technology and software so you yourself will need to be up to date with the current state-of-the-art approaches within Deep Learning. You will be required to use your deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI to solve real-world problems and will be required to research, develop and analyse large-scale deep learning, computer vision algorithms to ensure that new products will maintain the highest level of accuracy.
*As a bonus they will provide you will all of the tools and support required to publish and present your work at top conferences across the globe.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- Passionate for tackling large-scale problems
- Excellent knowledge of current Deep Learning methods
- Ability to identify and lead new innovative research projects.
- Have extensive experience in deep learning frameworks e.g., Caffe, PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with Python or C++ (CUDA would be a plus)
- Good understanding of traditional & modern software development practices.
- A strong publication record at the likes of CVPR, ICCV etc.
For more information contact me at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]