- Building a brand spanking new platform based on AWS that will be Advanced Analytics, Data Science and ML ready.
- All data from across the business will be ingested into the AWS platform over the next three years.
- This enterprise-wide platform will be replacing legacy systems with cloud capability transforming this company and allowing it to focus on data lead decisioning.
- The platform will enable Data Science as a Service
You will build out the infrastructure of the platform itself and have experience with platform architecture as well as administration
It will be your responsibility to build the network and security elements of the platform using AWS services
You will also create patterns, common ways of working, and standardised guidelines for use across the platform
Automation of the platform will be key to performance and will ultimately be your responsibility
- AWS – this is a non-negotiable…sorry
- Building and maintaining distributed platforms to handle high volume of data
- Writing production quality code in Python, Java or Scala – you must code
- Understanding of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/AWS Code Pipeline/AWS Code Commit
- Platform-level design, architecture, implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of DevOps/DataOps in an Agile Environment, familiarity with Jira and Confluence
Flexible and remote working – one/two days a week from home
9% pension of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put into your pension you can take as cash instead!
The role comes with great benefits, 10% bonus, 25 days holiday.
Dress down culture – no suit and tie in a very sociable work environment
Does this sound like a challenge you would like to get involved with?
If so contact me [email protected]