We are on the hunt for a Data Engineer who is capable of designing and implementing a scalable Data infrastructure.
The phrase world-class can sometimes be banded around all too frequently however this company are led by a truly World-Class team of Deep Learning Scientists who are at the forefront of artificial intelligence. The team itself consists of technology leaders who continuously push the boundaries when it comes to the implementation of Deep Learning within large scale projects.
As a Data Engineer within this team, you will be working as part of a team at the bleeding edge of AI, and it will be you who will develop the novel solutions that deliver the Data to train their AI. This is a role that would have many facets, you will be required to build a system that is capable of collecting high volumes of Data, but you will also be required to own the strategy for making this system scalable as the volumes of Data will only increase as the company grows. This is an opportunity for a Data Engineer to put his/her stamp on the way this company utilise its data and gives you the opportunity to shape the technology being used.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field).
- Experience with Automation.
- Strong knowledge of scaling data services using AWS.
- Ability to create and deliver a Data roadmap
- Experience with or passion for Natural Language Processing.
- Excellent programming skills preferably with Python.
- Understanding of global privacy frameworks.
If you are looking for a technically challenging Data Engineering position where out of the box thinking is championed then look no further, APPLY NOW
Contact John at Logikk on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]