As a Computer Vision Software Engineer you will be part of a world-class team of scientists and engineers who create useable Artificial Intelligence for the real world. With numerous partnerships with global organisations, this team are recognised as leaders within Vision, more specifically within the fields of facial recognition & object detection.
One of your main challenges as a Computer Vision Software Engineer is to develop modular software components which form part of their core SDK, a library brimming with state-of-the-art algorithms on which a multitude of applications can be built.
To be a Computer Vision Software Engineer for this organisation you must have a background in development for hardware products but will also need to have a passion for Computer Vision, Machine Learning, as you will be responsible for the implementation of state-of-the-art, AI algorithms that have been developed by a team of Deep Learning researchers. Your implementations will, therefore, be the backbone for which the wider team of Engineers will work with to build and enhance their products.
So, what would make you a great fit?
- MSc in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Engineering, ML, Computer Vision, or similar.
- Min 4-5 years of commercial experience.
- Extensive experience with C++, ideally 11 onwards.
- Experience building systems/software that incorporates a high volume of real-time data transfer eg. sensor/signal based environments.
- Experience designing and developing large distributed systems.
- Experience with Parallel Processing, Threading & Synchronisation.
- Familiarity with multiple distributed frameworks.
- Experience programming & computing from the ground up i.e. exposure to CPU/GPU optimisation.
- Test experience i.e. unit testing, automation, TDD etc.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Must have OS experience with Linux.
- Bonus points for programming skills in CUDA and Python.
- Bonus Points again for experience within Robotics or Autonomous Vehicles.
For more information contact Steve at Logikk on [email protected]