As a C++ Developer, you will be part of a world-class team of scientists and engineers who create useable Artificial Intelligence for the real world. With numerous partnerships with global organisations, this team are recognised as leaders within Vision, more specifically within the fields of facial recognition & object detection.
C++ Developers will be a part of a diverse, multinational team that are continuously pushing the boundaries of what technology can achieve whilst working on complex and challenging assignments. As part of this team, you will receive world-class training and will gain in-depth experience with cutting edge systems in this highly ambitious environment.
One of your main challenges is to develop modular software components which form part of their core SDK, a library brimming with state-of-the-art algorithms on which a multitude of applications can be built.
To be a C++ Engineer for this organisation you must have a background in development for hardware products but will also need to have a passion for Computer Vision, Machine Learning, as you will be responsible for the implementation of state-of-the-art, AI algorithms that have been developed by a team of Deep Learning researchers. Your implementations will, therefore, be the backbone for which the wider team of Engineers will work with to build and enhance their products.
- MSc in a relevant area such as Engineering, ML, Computer Vision, or similar.
- Min 2 years of commercial experience.
- Experience working with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Caffe, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn.
- Extensive experience with C++11 onwards.
- Bonus points for programming skills in CUDA and Python.
- Bonus Points again for experience within Robotics or Autonomous Vehicles.
For more information contact me on 020 3005 4968 or [email protected]