We have been engaged by a global leader in agency marketing to help drive data innovation and customer analytics into all of the companies they provide products and services into (think some of the worlds best-known and leading brands).
This agency understands that with the need now greater than ever before to understand customer behaviours and attitudes towards the brands and products it represents, it is critical that their advanced analytics teams drive exceptional analysis, modelling and ROI back to its customer base.
The Analytics Director is a key hire in ensuring the success to enable this service. We are looking for a hands-on Advanced Analytics professional, an innovator and a thought leader who has a proven track record in using data, analytics and statistical modelling to tell client stories in a compelling way to drive ROI.
This is not an ivory-tower role, as the Analytics Director you will be sat at the heart of the team driving success and innovation across some of the worlds coolest companies. You will need to be hands-on and lead from the front, whether this delivering a piece of statistical modelling or hands-on coding/ manipulation of data.
The successful candidate:
To be considered for the role you will have some of if not all of the following.
- PHD/MSC in a STEM subject
- Hands-on coding experience across SQL, Python R and Ideally Scala
- ETL / Pipeline development and deployment
- Data Visualisations skills ideally Tableau or Qlik
- Strong hands-on experience of statistical modelling and data modelling
- Build and manage teams of Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Data Analysis.
- This is a new role for this business and we are looking for a proven data storyteller, who is keen to build manage and own a businesses function.
Salary: £80,000 to £115,000 (dependant on experience) + Benefits
If you’re looking for a step up or are already an experienced director of analytics or head of analytics. For more information on this role, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07415761543.