Senior Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Up to £120,000+ DOE
Fully remote – Up to £120,000+ depending on experience
This organisation uses a combination of AI, edge computing, and scalable sensor fusion technology to create automated systems.
If you love to:
- Build and integrate end to end lifecycles of large-scale, distributed machine learning systems using the latest open-source technologies.
- Develop and deploy scalable tools and services to handle ML model training, containerization, deployment, and monitoring.
- Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and elegance of our machine learning systems.
- Build software that improves the rate of experimentation, with emphasis on reproducibility and auditability, and supports decision making regarding the overall ML system design.
- Apply software engineering best practices to machine learning, including documentation, CI/CD, unit testing etc.
- Collaborate with engineers across functions to solve complex data problems at scale.
- Lead technical projects to completion. Communicate with peers to build requirements and track progress.
We are seeking a Senior with:
- Significant full-time experience building end to end ML systems as an ML engineer, Platform engineer or equivalent.
- Proficiency in developing and deploying with containers and container-orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and analytics tools for infrastructure and cloud services (Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana etc.)
- Experience with ML task orchestration tools (Kubeflow, Airflow, Argo etc.)
- Solid software engineering skills in complex, multi-language systems. Fluency in Python and bash scripting
- Strong understanding of ML algorithms and deep learning basic concepts and principles
- Experience with ML modelling frameworks (PyTorch, scikit-learn etc.), and inference-optimised
ML runtimes (TensorRT, ONNX, OpenVINO etc.)
- Experience with cloud service providers (Azure, AWS etc) and Azure Databricks
If you have one of these experiences, it is even better:
- Experience working with cloud data processing technologies (Spark, SQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Go, C++ or CUDA
- Experience in optimizing GPU utilization (Nvidia MPS, MIG, time-slicing etc.)
If you’re looking for a new, exciting challenge and are interested in using your knowledge and creativity to make a meaningful impact, reach out to me at [email protected].
Know someone who may be interested?